Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
1 pound fresh green beans, washed
1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 tablespoon liquid aminos (soy sauce alternative)
1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
1. Place a large skillet over medium heat until hot.
2. Pour in canola and sesame oils, then place whole green beans into the skillet. Stir in beans to coat with oil.
3. Cook until beans are bright green and slightly browned in spots, about 10 minutes.
4. Remove from heat, and stir in liquid aminos; cover, and let sit about 5 minutes.
5. Transfer to serving platter and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
Per Serving: 97 calories; 6.6 g fat; 8.9 g carbohydrates; 2.7 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 233 mg sodium.